Tuesday, September 21, 2010

biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack

Best Buy biOrb Red/Pink Plants - 2 Pack discount Limited Time Offer! In stock ,Order Today Before Price Up. & Free Shipping!





Buy Low Price From Here Now !




If you are going for a brightly colored tank, this is a winner. I love how the weighted bottom makes cleaning the tank super easy. When you suction the bottom of the tank, you don't have to try to reanchor them when you are done. I did end up trimming off some of the branches to make them fit in the tank but that's because I had a lot going on in the tank. I have puffers and wanted lots of foliage for them to hide from each other if they get aggressive. These are perfect.

Feature


  • Pack contains one red and one pink plant



Product Description


Red Easy Plants - Attractive and incredibly easy to use, these Red colored plants are ceramic weighted - simply drop them in. Each pack contains two plants



0 comments:

Post a Comment